Our technology platform allows for the rapid and flexible engineering of:
- Oncolytic Viruses with the main scope to introduce safety switches and sensors for maximized tumor targeting
- Invasive and non-invasive Bacteria with a strong focus on E. coli and Listeria
- Proteins and protein complexes
COMOS platform – potent targeting and killing of cancer stem cells
- Targeting cancer stem cells (CSC) in their niches
- Using oncolytic viruses (OV)
- Using bacterial targeting and delivery of OV
Only Redbiotec’s COMOS technology has the potential to fully remove all cancer stem cells!
Redbiotec’s COMOS platform also overcomes one of today’s key bottleneck of the manufacturing of oncolytic viruses in sufficient titer for systemic administration.
Proven commercial and scientific track record
- With its technology Redbiotec is an active driver of the industry towards more complex and bigger therapeutics. Redbiotec has successfully developed and produced over 100 novel constructs since foundation of the company in 2006.
- Among other projects Redbiotec has proven its leadership in giving several pharma companies access to a complex key antigen in the field of CMV. In 2014 this led to the acquisition of our spin-off company Redvax by Pfizer Inc..