Redbiotec specializes in developing high-quality vaccines to fight difficult diseases. After successfully spinning out the CMV vaccine program that was acquired by Pfizer, Redbiotec is currently developing HSV-2 therapeutic vaccine (immunotherapy).
HSV-2 vaccine program
- T-cell-mediated protection
- Strong preclinical data: Redbiotec leads show 90% reduction of lesion score (nearly double that of GEN-003 from Genocea)
- Aimed at outperforming antivirals, and allowing patients to stay symptom-free for >12 months with two injections
Selected conference presentations
- In vitro and in vivo Evaluation of Novel HSV-2 Recombination Antigens as Therapeutic Vaccine Candidates. Presented by Redbiotec during the 42nd Annual International Herpesvirus Workshop, July 29 – Aug 2, 2017
- Novel HSV-2 Recombinant Antigens and their Evaluation as Vaccine Candidates. Presented by Redbiotec during the 41st Annual International Herpesvirus Workshop, July 23-27, 2016