Redbiotec, a Swiss biotechnology company, develops immunotherapies against Herpes and cancer.
Our therapies are based on best-in-class proteins and microorganisms.
Track record of Redbiotec in novel proteins:
- Deals closed with pharma companies in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Trade sale of spin-off Redvax to Pfizer (press release) for its CMV vaccine program
- Internationally recognized scientists as scientific advisors
- Engineering and production of >100 novel proteins and protein complexes
- First company having successfully developed stable CMV pentamer at >95% purity
Dani Arnold, one of world's top mountaineers and climbers, world speed record holder of Matterhorn North Face joins Redbiotec.